Bu Blogda Ara

17 Haziran 2019 Pazartesi

MAJESTIC VIEW'S NAID 

                   DAMS

Hi Karen,


I wanted to give you an update on our puppy, Armin. This dog keeps amazing me. After we picked him up last week, he immediately sensed that I'm his main person and bonded very strongly to me. He was already house broken when we got him, already knows heel, sit, come, and is trustworthy off leash after only having him for 5 days!!!!!  He never had an accident during our 7 hour drive from Michigan and sleeps in the car. He is fabulous with my 18 yr old cat, all other cats and dogs he's met ( he's met a lot, as everyone I know has cats and we live by a dog park) and even my guinea pigs. I have no doubt that he's cut out for psychiatric service work with me because he's got a calm temperament and looks to me first anytime we are in a new situation before reacting. He's unbelievably smart! Yesterday I started weaning off a very addictive antidepressant because I'm ready for life without feeling numb anymore--a huge step! I was very sick when I woke up today and he stayed beside me for 3 hours and gently nudged my hands until I was able to get out of bed and go outside with him, something I'd never have done alone. Going outside is the absolute best and hardest thing to do when you're sick and depressed and I felt much better afterward. I've been more active these past few days than I have been in 3 years. I don't have to fear losing my career now that I have this little guy to help me regulate my self care and help me with getting up when I'm sick or have horrible nightmares that make me feel out of touch with reality. I typically am very scared to go I public because it's a trigger for my PTSD but with Armin I feel safe because he lets me know if someone is trustworthy or not. I'm only 25 but I've felt like I've been living in a hole for years because of mental illness. I honestly feel like Armin is giving me my life back. No panic attacks since I've had him. When he senses I'm upset he comes to me and lays his head on me or just gets this big goofy smile and paws at me. He's a fluffy angel and Trevor and I adore him. Today Armin showed me that his strength is in healing just like his grandfather Uniquely Blue. After work I came home feeling ill and in pain from the medicine again. I layed down with Armin and felt a cold wash of air come over me (Trevs also felt it) and my stomach calmed down immediately and my body pain dissipated within a few minutes. Amazing magic your dogs have. You are very right about them being psychic. I'm a medium and saw lots of kind spirits around Majestic View. I suspect you already know this and that's why you make such beautiful gemstone collars to help enhance their abilities. I also work with gemstones and chose Armin's onyx and agate one so that when he's big enough to wear it, it will be both protective and help him direct his healing where it needs to go. What made me need to reach out and let you know about him today was the fact that in addition to all this I think he's been trying to tell us that my guinea pig was sick with cancer. When I first brought him home he was really interested in my male piggy, Pocky, and would lay in front of his cage everyday and touch noses. He sometimes pawed at my pig and I was worried he wanted to play with him or that he just liked him because they both love other animals. He would paw at the cage so I worried he might unintentionally hurt my pig and decided to wait to introduce them out of the cage till later. Tonight Armin woke me up at 3am and actually pooped in front of Pocky's cage which is unusual because the dog goes poop outside consistently now. I found my piggy had died when I was sleeping and we realized when we examined him that he must've had cancer in his belly that we were unable to see or feel last week before we went to Michigan...it was in the end stages so it spread fast. I think Armin had been trying to alert us to this but I mistook it for regular puppy interest in the guineas. He never showed any indication of violence towards them and now after he woke me I think he was trying to help. I'm just in awe and so incredibly grateful that God brought you and your magical dogs into my life. The moment he ran up to me on Saturday I felt  like he knew we were going to work together. Visiting was a great experience for us and next time we are in Michigan to visit Trevor's family, we would love to stop by with Armin again. Thank you so much for everything and I will be in touch with you for sure. ❤
Feel free to share anything you like on your site. Sending lots of love to you and your doggies. 
Best,
Britt, Trevor, Armin, Alice, Nutkin, and Pocky in heaven



Picture
     WORLD FAMOUS FOUNDATION NAID FEMALE
M.V.'S OTA 
DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S HAKATA WE & M.V.'S FANTASTIC FRED
   OTA STILL GOING STRONG @ 13 YRS OF AGE IN PHOTO. A 115LBS DOG   RETIRED
Picture
      MAJESTIC VIEW'S TATE
   DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S YANA ISTAS & M.V.'S VASHTI

    ANOTHER WORLD FAMOUS FOUNDATION FEMALE
    DAM OF 86 OFF SPRING, PHOTO TAKEN AT A YOUNG AGE OF 14 YRS . STILL EXTREMELY HEALTHY AND ATHLETIC & STILL A PEOPLE LOVER.
                 MAJESTIC VIEW'S WAZI   DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S OHAPI PUI & M.V.'S ULTIMATE UKIAHYA   (RETIRED)
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
          MAJESTIC VIEW'S BOYACA

     DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S WAZI & M.V.'S OGALA

                

Picture
Picture
Picture
       MAJESTIC VIEW'S MEO QUANEE IYE   DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S WASTENA & M.V.'S PETAGA.   THE WORLD'S ONLY RED CHOCOLATE WITH ORANGE POINTS AND 2 BLUE EYES


Picture
       MAJESTIC VIEW'S OLATHE        DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S CATORI AND M.V.'S OTA
​                         RETIRED
Picture
         MAJESTIC VIEW'S OSHANNA          

    DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S CATORI & M.V.'S OTA  (RETIRED)
Picture
M.V.'S OSHANNA
Picture
Picture
    MAJESTIC VIEW'S ALIYAH         DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S WASTENA & M.V.'S OGALA
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture






Picture
       MAJESTIC VIEW'S BESORAH       (Above And BELOW:)

   DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S MEO QUANEE IYE & M.V.'S HIDATSA BOB TAIL



Picture
Picture










                         MAJESTIC VIEW'S   WYNOCHEE

                                      DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S OGALA & M.V.'S MEO QUANEE IYE
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
       






                MAJESTIC VIEW'S HIDATSA BIRD WOMAN


               DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S HIDATSA BOB TAIL
                                                       &
                                    M.V.'S MEO QUANEE IYE           RETIRED
Picture
Picture









                               MAJESTIC VIEW'S BRACHA
                  DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S BOYACA
                                              &
                              M.V.'S SHALOAM






Picture
Picture
Picture
MAJESTIC VIEW'S BRACHA
Picture
Picture




                        MAJESTIC VIEW'S WAKAN HOTA


                   DAUGHTER OF MAJESTIC VIEW'S WA WINYAN
                                                             &
                                   MAJESTIC VIEW'S CANGALA
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture







      MAJESTIC VIEW'S HINTO WINYAN

                                                        DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S WA WINYAN
                                                                    &
                                            M.V.'S CANGALA




Picture
Picture
Picture







                            
 MAJESTIC VIEW'S WAKITA

           DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S WYNOCHEE
                                          &
                                           M.V.'S ONAWAY
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
M.V.'S WO TONKA (MALE) & M.V.'S WAHKITA (FEMALE IN BACK)
Picture
Picture
MAJESTIC VIEW'S WAKITA WITH HER FIRST LITTER
Picture
MAJESTIC VIEW'S WAKITA
Picture
MAJESTIC VIEW'S WAKITA
                   







                          MAJESTIC VIEW'S WYNAWAY
             DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S WYNOCHEE
                                            &
                              M.V.'S ONAWAY
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
MAJESTIC VIEW'S WYNAWAY
Picture
M.V.'S WYNAWAY
Picture
MAJESTIC VIEW'S WYNAWAY







                                   MAJESTIC VIEW'S AHAVA
                                                                                 D.O.B. 04/04/16

              DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S OLATHE
                                             &
                                M.V.'S ONAWAY
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
M.V.'S AHAVA @ 6 MONTHS OF AGE
Picture
M.V.'S AHAVA @ 6 MONTHS LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE PAWS!
Picture
M.V.'S AHAVA @ 1 YR. OF AGE
Picture
M.V.'S AHAVA @ 1 YR OF AGE






               MAJESTIC VIEW'S KEYA TUNKA
             (NATIVE AMERICAN FOR TORTOISE)
                  KEYA IS A RED TORTOISE SHELL

            DAUGHTER OF M.V.'S LAKOTA
                                  &
                           M.V'S WA ZI
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
MAJESTIC VIEW'S KEYA TUNKA






​                   MAJESTIC VIEW'S 

             NAID SIRES


Picture
Picture
Picture
           MAJESTIC VIEW'S YANA ISTAS  

   SON OF M.V.'S SALA TOLOKO & M.V.'S ULTIMATE UKIAHYA   RETIRED
Picture
   MAJESTIC VIEW'S FANTASTIC 

                 FRED

   SON OF M.V.'S PAAHUMA & M.V.'S HAKATA WE.  RETIRED BUT STILL KICKING!!!   D.O.B. 01/03/2001
​    WILL BE 16YRS OLD JAN. 3RD 2017
 OLD FRED PASSED AWAY ON CHRISTMAS EVE MORNING 9 DAYS SHY OF HIS 16TH BIRTHDAY



Picture
Picture
     MAJESTIC VIEW'S 
           OGALA

   SON OF M.V.'S OHAPI PUI & M.V.'S OTA

Picture
Picture
Picture
    MAJESTIC VIEW'S 

            CATORI

     SON OF M.V.'S OHAPI PUI &
                   M.V.'S TATE  (RETIRED)


                           




Picture
Picture
               MAJESTIC VIEW'S 

             NANUQ

     SON OF M.V.'S HIDATSA BOBTAIL & M.V.'S OHAPI WAGMU   (RETIRED)


Picture
Picture
Picture
M.V.'S NANUQ (in foreground all photos with dogs in summer hair coat) M.V.'S WYNOCHEE ( in background)
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
M.V.'S NANUQ & M.V.'S WYNOCHEE












          MAJESTIC VIEW'S 

           SHALOAM

          SON OF

     MAJESTIC VIEW'S HIDATSA                      BOBTAIL        &

            MAJESTIC VIEW'S

            MEO QUANEE IYE
​                  (RETIRED)





Picture
Picture
Picture
FROZEN CHICKEN "MY FAVORITE"
Picture
                      MAJESTIC VIEW'S RIVER ODYSSEY


                         SON OF M.V.'S OGALA & M.V.'S MEO QUANEE IYE
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
         






           MAJESTIC VIEW'S ALONSHA
              HEBREW FOR "GIFT OF GOD"
        SON OF M.V.'S OGALA & M.V.'S BESHORAH
Picture
PHOTOS TAKEN @ 5 MONTHS OF AGE
Picture
Picture
PHOTOS TAKEN AT 1.5 YRS OF AGE
Picture
Picture
I AM A BONIFIED GOOF BUTT!
Picture
Picture




                                                  THE COOKIE CUTTER BOYS!
       3 ORPHAN NAID MALES HAND RAISED BY                                       MAJESTIC VIEW KENNELS

         SONS OF MAJESTIC VIEW'S CANGALA
                                        &
                MAJESTIC VIEW'S WA WINYAN
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture




                               MAJESTIC VIEW'S OTTAWA
             SON OF MAJESTIC VIEW'S WA WINYAN  & MAJESTIC VIEW'S CANGALA
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
M.V.'S OTTAWA WITH M.V.'S BRACHA IN BACKGROUND



                          MAJESTIC VIEW'S CHIEF WAHU
 SON OF MAJESTIC VIEW'S WA WINYAN  & MAJESTIC VIEW'S CANGALA
Picture
Picture
M.V.'S CHIEF WAHU WITH M.V.'S YAHU IN BACKGROUND
Picture



                 MAJESTIC VIEW'S ONAWAY
 SON OF MAJESTIC VIEW'S WA WINYAN & MAJESTIC VIEW'S CANGALA
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
MAJESTIC VIEW'S ONAWAY











           
        MAJESTIC VIEW'S WO TONKA
                     SON OF M.V.'S WYNOCHEE
                                                  &
                                        M.V.'S ONAWAY
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
M.V.'S WO TONKA WITH SISTER M.V.'S WAHKITA
Picture
Picture
Picture
M.V.'S WO TONKA @ 10 MONTHS OF AGE
Picture
Picture
M.V.'S WOTONKA @ 12 MONTHS OF AGE
Picture
M.V.'S WO TONKA & M.V.'S SHASTA (SHALOM SHEPHERD)
Picture
Picture
Picture
MAJESTIC VIEW'S WO TONKA 1 YR. OF AGE





​               MAJESTIC VIEW'S                       CHEVEYO
                 (SPIRIT WARRIOR)
       SON OF M.V.'S YAHU & M.V.'S OTTAWA
​                            D.O.B. 10/03/2016



    
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture











                     
           FIRST EVER BRINDLE TORTOISE SHELL COLORED NAID W 1 BLUE EYE

Picture
Picture
MAJESTIC VIEW'S CHEVYO ALL GROWED UP!!
Picture
MAJESTIC VIEW'S CHEVY TRUCK!! BEST DOG EVER!!!
Picture
CHEVY
Picture
MAJESTIC VIEW'S CHEVYO

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Bozkurt

  Sivas Cer Atelyesi’nde 1939 - 1953 yılları arasında demiryolu araçlarının sadece bakım ve onarımları yapılır. Kuruluşundan tam 14 yıl sonr...